In my spare time I decorate for weddings, showers, birthday parties, basically any social gathering you need decorated!

My full time job is as an accountant, decorating and photography are just a part-time / on the side hobby that I love doing.
You can contact me about decorating your event @ amy.youreventdesigner@gmail.com

My goal this year is to remember to take pictures of the events that I decorate. All too often I get so involved in the "decorating" that I completely forget to get my camera out to document my efforts, I can name too many weddings/showers which I have NO pictures to prove I was there. First wedding of the year....no pictures. I guess my goal for this year will have to be a work in progress.

Monday

Wedding: Kara & Alton

The bride requested red roses and white lilies, her colors were red and black.
Candelabra at the church. Backdrop was black satin drapped between white columns.

The brides flowers

Arrangement atop the floor candelabra at the reception.

The Head Table
Floating candle centerpiece
Place cards for the head table
Tabletop candelabra with floral topper.



All picture credit - PF Photography

No comments: